I said on the podcast last week that your menstrual cycle has a lot to answer for when it comes to selling used panties online.
What do I mean?
Well, this week, I’m post ovulation and I’m just in that ‘can’t really be arsed’ kinda mood. Ya know?
The one that makes me question whether this is really for me.
Whether I’ve got what it takes to keep going.
Fortunately for me I know this is just my monthly slump of ‘can’t be fuckedness’.
I know NEVER to make any big decision s at this time of the month because in a week from now I’ll usually regret them.
I’m thankful that I’ve built up some regular clientele too because a surprise order when I haven’t been pulling out all the stops to market and advertise myself is a lift on an otherwise slumpy day.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, YES, you need to show up consistently to make money in this work but YES, also, you need to know when you’re not doing yourself any favours showing up half-heartedly.
So what can you do?
- Write out all the reasons why it makes sense to continue selling your used panties online.
- Write out some new strategies that will help you to make sales without busting a gut in the process – FYI I have some training that may help.
- Remind yourself of the customers who have loved your products and continue to love them.
- Check-in with previous customers just to say hello and get that positive feedback.
- Remind yourself that this is normal and probably related to your bitch hormones. 🙂
- Don’t make any rash decisions to quit or do anything drastic. For at least one week anyway!
- Take a break, take a few days off to regroup. Do the bare minimum to show up until your heart is back in the game.
- Speak with other sellers in your KIK group.
- Take new pictures and up your game (and maybe your prices).
- Write out all the reasons why it sucks and then rip it up or burn it #witchcraft
- Self-care. Whatever that looks and feels like for you.
- Listen to The Panty Selling Playlist on Spotify.
Ultimately, there will be peaks and troughs in this work. You will feel up and down. I know I do.
It’s important not to pay too much attention to it but to acknowledge those feelings and decide that you know whether continuing is the right thing for you or not.
Whatever your decision, I hope you feel better soon x