When I first started selling my used panties online, it never even crossed my mind that what I was doing could be illegal.
I never even thought to check.
I figured that if there were selling sites then it must be ok.
After a few months the discussion came up in my SellersBeforeFellas group and I figured maybe I should check.
So here’s the short answer to is it legal to sell used panties and post them to buyers you meet online?
From what I’ve researched online (and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND you do your own research):
- It’s not illegal to sell if the person knows it is a used/worn item they are buying (i.e. they do not think it is a second hand clean item they are buying).
- It may be considered ‘hazardous substances’ under some states of the US depending on the postal service.
- If you sell to an under age person you will be subject to prosecution.
- Panty Selling Platforms are indemnified and selling to an under age person through a selling platform will not protect you.
- Posting bodily fluids carries an additional risk of prosecution
Here’s a video I made about the legality of selling online: